Content

Naruto: Ninja-Densetsu

Element4q2 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 13, 2006

I'm sure a fair portion of the forum members know of the existance of this project (especially those from the older forums), but it never hurts posting for the newer ones interested in Naruto.

www.ninja-densetsu.com

Like Zeq2 it has also become a standalone game with the recent arrival of Quake3's source code and can boast to be being the longest surviving Naruto mod in existance Smile

Super Vegetto ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 13, 2006

Smile It's looking great!
Ever since you first showed it to me im exited about it Very Happy keep us updated and good luck with it man!

Kaioz View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ah, yes. This one is side by side with ZEQ2 and RKR on my "Highly anticipated games" list. Bunch of talented guys working there, that's for sure. Smile

dale_22x View user's profile Send private message

RKR? what is that?

the kenshin one?

Black Gohan View user's profile Send private message

NND and ZEQ2 will be my most playable games Razz.

And it's true, that in nnd are the most talented modellers and mappers.That mod is just pure anime, every char looks totaly animish. Shocked But you guys shouldn't give up to them. Smile

Kaioz View user's profile Send private message

dale_22x wrote : RKR? what is that?

the kenshin one?

Aye, it's Rurouni Kenshin: Redemption. Samurai game in the making by talented peeps, need I say more? Smile

Tom ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 24, 2006

This is the same one IrishBlood started?

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

This is the same one IrishBlood started?

Originally, I think so. Later they had some internal complications and Irish did branch off and create his own naruto mod (HL2 based, I believe).

Alex ZEQ2 Effects Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Irish was the original leader, but the democracy of the team kicked him off, so he took a few team members and started a HL2 naruto mod. Sometime late he started another with near enough the same members. I'm fairly sure he's been in about four or five since he was fired from NND.[/history]

But yes, NND is definately something I want to see finished, it's got the potential and talented team to pull off something great. I've been a fan since I first offered to host them back when Irish ran it Very Happy

0 / 2472