Content

Idea

Zajac View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 13, 2006

I talked with Zeth, but I guess he didnt understand me Confused
What do you think of idea making World torunament mode (Tenkaichi Budokai) that two characters are fighting, other are spectaging, and when someone fell out of the ring he lose, series had it Razz but it would be hard to handle of number of player, beacause if someone start a server and set for example 8 players, players who will be already on server will have to wait for other players Confused But it could be cool, for example in DBZ they can fly over the pool, but when somebody fell down or touch wall or something then he lose, and I mean it could be cool and funny for example when he is fighting in the final, and he lose beacause he was flying over the poll and he lost all KI and he fell down xD or when somebody is flying over pool, and he get hited with KI wave and he fall down... I don't really think you can undestand me guys my eglish rocks a bit (yes, a bit XD )

Punio4 Somewhat Nifty View user's profile Send private message

You mean like the duel mode in Jedi Academy? Yea, it will probably be added it as far as I know...

no, I mean about martial arts tournament that you can fall off out of the ring

Newfolder View user's profile Send private message

Hmm it's not original idea Razz... but nice... I think the best in game like ZEQ2 will be 1vs1 or FFA... but if someone will organize competition - it will be good...

Forza View user's profile Send private message

I used to have a tenkaichi map at which you would die as you touched the ground. Think I removed it though.

Blaize ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

having a mode/map in wich you lose when you touch the ground is something we'll have.
don't worry XD

Slipstream Catching On View user's profile Send private message

Losing when you touch go outside of a specified area/touch the ground I can deal with. But I do not want to wait ten to fifteen minutes waiting for my turn to come while I watch other people have fun, as for some odd reason I find that highly irritating.

MDave ZEQ2 Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Thats where time limits can come in handy Smile in the series there wasn't any as far as I know, but for gameplay purposes it can be turned on.

hmm, if you wanna do tournament, so first everyone have to wait for all players, than everybody is figting in the same time, if someone finish fight then he got to spectacing and he have to wait for opponent that is still fighting, all is like in budokai tournament, I mean like that (I really dunno what kind of tournament is this image, but I founded it on google graphic search):

Blaize ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

that's the standard setup for a tournament.. so if we'll have a tournament.. we'll use the same setup also.

RiO View user's profile Send private message

For thos worried about waiting for your match:
You can ofcourse speed up the process a bit by having multiple matches played simultaneously. Smile Why should you limit yourself to one 'ring' per map?

TRL Spam Machine View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 17, 2006

I'd like to see last man staning like tournaments of the kind of the bojack movie too. Possible? Or 2 on 2 matches on a arena. Also will there actually be a trigger so you lose if you hit the ground?

MDave ZEQ2 Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Think of how players in q3 can die when falling down pits/voids. We'll use a modification of that type that triggers a specific player animation AND dosn't gib (explode) the player.

noice. Will the tournament map feature playable preliminary arenas? So actual massive tournaments can be held

RiO View user's profile Send private message

TRL wrote :
noice. Will the tournament map feature playable preliminary arenas? So actual massive tournaments can be held

RiO, three posts back up, wrote :
For thos worried about waiting for your match:
You can ofcourse speed up the process a bit by having multiple matches played simultaneously.
Why should you limit yourself to one 'ring' per map?

Yes?

Reply with quote Saturday, March 18, 2006

well hmmm that's not necessarily the indoor preliminary arenas like in the show. They had other outdoor rings too. Another thing will you have the dragonball version of the tournament map too?

0 / 2472