Content

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

Raditz

MDave ZEQ2 Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Raditz IS ingame Cool but I'm not showing you yet, wuhaha

paulerxx View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 16, 2006

amazing...but do you think you can post more often...once a week is not soo kool *laughing out loud*

if you have a brolly model..I would love to see it!:]

Super Vegetto ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

Thats not the way it goes im affraid =P
We are working as fast as possible to get the material ready for each update, it's not easy =]

Although im sure the updates will turn out more interesting as they come. Smile

Andreyesf Sugar & Cocaine View user's profile Send private message

Hi guys hello sorry for going offtopic I am new to your mode and I didn't find the uninformed participator discussion Razz.It seems that your mode is the best mode I have ever seen.Now to the topic this RADDITS model looks amazing you do models much beautiful than budokai 3 Shocked and can you tell me ZEQ1 exist? and the updates are every weak?Very Happy thanks

Morpherex View user's profile Send private message

Sugar & Cocaine wrote : Hi guys hello sorry for going offtopic I am new to your mode and I didn't find the uninformed participator discussion Razz.It seems that your mode is the best mode I have ever seen.Now to the topic this RADDITS model looks amazing you do models much beautiful than budokai 3 Shocked and can you tell me ZEQ1 exist? and the updates are every weak?Very Happy thanks

Can we get a caring english teacher here, PLEASE.

Devion Slipping Away View user's profile Send private message

@Morph, its obvious that English isn't his native language, so ignore his errors.

@Sugar & Cocaine, yes zeq1 exists, its an expansion pack to Bid for Power.
So far, since the site got online,zeq2 updated every week, so lets hope they will keep it up. Wink

Andreyesf Sugar & Cocaine View user's profile Send private message

ok thanks man ZEQ2 RULLEZ Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy

Zajac View user's profile Send private message

MDave wrote : Raditz IS ingame Cool but I'm not showing you yet, wuhaha

*laughing out loud*, as I think he can only fly and walk for now =P as same as Goku and Vgeta =] but I really like seeing updates with models etc, keep it up! For me you can even handle with game engine on the end =)

Super Vegetto ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

Zajac wrote :

MDave wrote : Raditz IS ingame Cool but I'm not showing you yet, wuhaha

*laughing out loud*, as I think he can only fly and walk for now =P as same as Goku and Vgeta =] but I really like seeing updates with models etc, keep it up! For me you can even handle with game engine on the end =)

Who said they can only fly and walk? Razz Wink

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

I still can't get over the quality and the likeness of these models, simply awesome.

Invincible View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 17, 2006

Immaculate Smile

Cosmin View user's profile Send private message

Wow is superbe.Is the best dbz model.Very very nice. Shocked Shocked Very Happy Cool

jtveclipse12 View user's profile Send private message

very nice drawing of Raditz....holy sh** your telling me its a model... really, well then very very nice model of raditz... like the new dbz drawing update.. well done

john_volkov View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 23, 2006

Raditz look way cool can't whait to play the game

A.i.3 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, March 24, 2006

Hooollyy........cow, this models(Raditz, Vegeta, Goku) ar the BOMB, end thats only the beginnig.
Great job zeq2 team keep up the good work. Very Happy

Booler View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 28, 2006

well done models =]

could you show maybe a wire too ?

Tom ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Why would they show a wire? It just enables someone to copy the model. If you want to critique it you could do that with a flat render. I'm not trying to sound hostile or anything, but it is true.

Adas View user's profile Send private message

its not true at all what are you saying. To crit a model you need to take a look at wire frame to gather all the info you need to write a coment.How the model is builded in the mesh terms its the most important part of criting a model. THat s why he asked so nicly for wires,but blaize posted yearlier that he won't show off wires.

Blaize ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

you can also give critz when you just have a flatshaded render, but yeah wireframes are best.
and we won't show wireframes of the models.
I guess you have to trust me when I say the models are clean Razz

Tom ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

From experience I've seen models ripped via wireframes. I know it's a good way too crit the poly flow, but we just don't want some snot nosed kid to come and copy the teams work. It happens unfortuanely. I wasn't trying to be mean or anything, just lookin' out for the team Wink

we've had that, with an older version of raditz and picollo.
he used front and side renders to copy the models.
so that's why we won't show any of those.
Tom, thanks for looking out Wink

Booler View user's profile Send private message

ok no problem Smile

just wantd to see the polyflow =]

you can hardly speak or polyflow with game models.
except with the latest generation of games.
like xbox360 stuff.
before that ( including the stuff for zeq2 ) polycounts are to low to creat real polyflow.

I never understood why people at esf would go all crazy when they see a nice model, they'll al be like 'ow nice polyflow' fiddle sticks!.
they should say that the model is nice and clean.
the only polyflow models with our polycount will have will be around the joints. and those are easy to make.

If you want polyflow.. check high poly models.
( hehe.. not angry, just letting go of a little frustration build up by esf people Razz )

RiO View user's profile Send private message

Blaize wrote : you can hardly speak or polyflow with game models.
except with the latest generation of games.
like xbox360 stuff.
before that ( including the stuff for zeq2 ) polycounts are to low to creat real polyflow.

I never understood why people at esf would go all crazy when they see a nice model, they'll al be like 'ow nice polyflow' fiddle sticks!.
they should say that the model is nice and clean.
the only polyflow models with our polycount will have will be around the joints. and those are easy to make.

If you want polyflow.. check high poly models.
( hehe.. not angry, just letting go of a little frustration build up by esf people Razz )

Well, I tend to disagree on that one a bit, but maybe that's because I build all my models the 'Joan of Arc' way, which leads to smooth quad based meshes. (I've shown you my Samus Aran (Metroid) and Priss Asagiri (BBGC 2040) models before, right?)

dale_22x View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 29, 2006

show them again.

I sortof agree with blaize. there maybe a bit of polygon flow but, it's limited......I do try most of the time to go with the same flow that they used in the joan of arc....but I realize that while making a low polygon model, you will often have to compansate polygon flow.

here is headshot of my last model, I've labelled te areas that that do not have good polygon flow. The thing is if you have good polygon flow, when you subdevide your geometry, it should be able to creat a nice smooth an clean mesh. and most low poly game models will not do that. you'll usually end up with some small bumps in places.

the whole model is already about 2k poly but I still had foudn it hard to keep the polygons flowing.

=D an of course, if oyu have better ways of modelling some parts that will make for better polygon flow with out a huge increment in polygons. I'd be happy if oyu shared.

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

0 / 2472