Content

1, 2  >>

Arrival of Radditz

Andreyesf Sugar & Cocaine View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 19, 2006

I will let the movie speek for himself Very Happy http://rapidshare.de/files/15900234/Arrival_of_Radditz.rar.html Sugestion for the next saga ,opinions Very Happy

N-J ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

Please don't use rapidshare for file hosting. It's only usefull for people with a premium account, and for some reason now it's saying I'm already downloading something. Anyways there're so many other free file hosting websites.

Zajac View user's profile Send private message

yeah, the best is www.yousendit.com

You have to wait there are lots of persons who are downloading this movie Very Happy Smile here try THIS http://rapidshare.de/files/15900234/Arrival_of_Radditz.rar.html

Razma View user's profile Send private message

Yousendit isn't something you host files on you want many people to dl,they will kick it quite fast.

Im ok with rapidshare,megaupload is also ok for small dls though.

madkiller View user's profile Send private message

I for one found this Pretty entertaining besides the fact that I can see the typing as it goes on it was pretty good and a nice idea keep them coming Twisted Evil

Watched the video some mins ago and what should I say?
The execution is poor,no question.Even while retyping there are still a lot mistakes.Put that aside it still has some flaws.

Still a great idea for a boring evenings though,reacting fights(na not like a movie,real fights but with story-related situations,like Goku&Picollo vs much stronger Radditz and so on).

Also you should use more and stronger music,specialy for the fighting "scenes".

My suggestion for the next Saga wouldnt actually be a saga but a movie.Would be fun to see how you handle Brolly in the 8 movie ^^

RiO View user's profile Send private message

N-J wrote : Please don't use rapidshare for file hosting. It's only usefull for people with a premium account, and for some reason now it's saying I'm already downloading something. Anyways there're so many other free file hosting websites.

Rapidshare works perfectly fine as long as you don't download large files continuously. I can download 3 to 4 files < 10 Mb in size before I have to wait about 40 minutes.
If it for some reason says you're already downloading something, then my money is on the fact that your ISP puts your internet connection behind a proxy, meaning a lot of your ISP's customers share the same visible IP for webservices like rapidshare...

N-J ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

I like the idea but it's lacking a little like Razma said. I think you should get rid of the typing and replace it by the actual speech and even the BG music from the series, if you have the episodes that is. But that alone will improve it greatly. Another thing...are these esf's maps for rochi's island and raditz landing place O_o, because the environment ain't doing it much justice :p

dale_22x View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, March 20, 2006

*laughing out loud*,..-_-'' the idea is fine...but too much waiting...

plus...I don't think esf's animations and stuff where really that great for making this....

haha..so many spelling mistakes....and I loved how piccolo jsut randomly killed him self in the distance while goku and radits where talking...

*laughing out loud* I will make the next saga beautiful as I said that was just the begining (my firsth movie).And yeah what Razma said how will I handle with movie 8 Broly. Neutral I will handle ,and with androids saga

TRL Spam Machine View user's profile Send private message

Make a special server for us please. I think we deserve it.

Sugar & Cocaine wrote : .And yeah what Razma said how will I handle with movie 8 Broly. Neutral I will handle ,and with androids saga

don't really get what you want to say

same for you TRL oO

anyway,if you need more people for filming,I would sacrifice myself ^^

Razma I APPRECIATE very much offering for helping me but my administrator of the internet has block my ports because he is angry on me because when I didn't have my ports block I use to have ESF SERVER and there we were having fun not only fighthing,and he block them because he said I don't have to do server on internet Neutral and he block my ports and he has a SERVER X(.So if I can diblock my ports there is a way to enter on my server because when I didnt have my ports blocks people enter FROM ONLY ROMANIA(there I live) and I don't have HL ORIGINAL with STEAM thanks

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Use hamachi. Establish your own VPN easily.
http://hamachi.cc

Just create a network and have others join... presto... play games using LAN settings Razz

Hamachi doesnt work with steam,well not the last time I tried.

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 21, 2006

But I don't have steam so I will try it and I will make a server to enter for helping me Razma:D .Yes I install it and how can I do it?!?!Neutral

Devion Slipping Away View user's profile Send private message

Razma wrote : Hamachi doesnt work with steam,well not the last time I tried.

It does, just type in console sv_lan 0 Wink

does anybody know how to use it I create the server and a friend enters on hamachi and He can't connect my server or what ip should I give him?! help :help: Embarassed

Reply with quote Thursday, March 23, 2006

To connect with hamachi you just have to follow the tut and than give him your Hamachi IP,shouldnt be much of a prop.

Never got hamachi working with HL&mods succesfully so I can't say much more though.

Yeah I gibe him my hamachi ip and doesn't work no matter this I will deblockate my ports soon.And I will start the next saga and I need some friends to help me. We are two (me and volkov)and another friend Raziel goku,vegeta we need a picolo, a gohan ,a tien ,a nappa (I have the model) krilin , yamcha ,and a chiozu and I have DBZ music now thanks to raziel I have best of DBZ music fight music etc etc...

john_volkov View user's profile Send private message

Helo guys I'v hope you like it because I did like it

The fact that you have to replace a Model for another in ESF could become a problem.WOuld also suggest that you use EVM.Just for the trans effect.

Anyway if you get it working and still need helpers say it.
Oh and im right if I guess that you guys arent natural english hu?^^

yep razma I have models,a friend gived me DBZ MUSIC I will put evm for the awesome transformation I have many of good ideas and the next saga will be splendid (and yeah english is not our natural language).I have on my messenger friends (25 players of esf )but just a few of them will help me with the movie the rest Whants fight fight fight. Razma I will give you a private mesage to you when we are ready if anyone whants to join feel freee TO COME but rember Our OBJECTIVE : "SAYAN SAGA" Very Happy just tell me who wants

MDave ZEQ2 Ninja View user's profile Send private message

If you need help with spelling, grammer and punctuation use MS Word to type out your scripts then use the good old spellchecker Wink

1, 2  >>

0 / 2472