Content

<<  1, 2

Arrival of Radditz

Andreyesf Sugar & Cocaine View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, March 23, 2006

If you whant to join be free to enter I have 6 people for now me,Volkov,Razma,Raziel,CB and MDave if you whant

The_One11 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, May 08, 2006

really like it but
error deteced
:type errors
:name errors some times
:no good sound
: like since when dos raditz use the galit gun
so I gonna finds some good voice set of raditz or make myself

so I wish to join youre team to be an
1 a camara man so whe can't see what youre typing
2 ripping voice from the serie so you don't have to typ but im not good with sound ripping
3: I know all the story linesand text out of my head
4 and yes I play esf and I know 2 combos punch kick
5: I can make the series bttr

first thing to do with you guys if im in then to redit the saga of raditz and let the poeple vote wich one is bttr so I will help you and the saag did go really like that so I can hire some friend's

and if im in I will thell you they plan then Cool

Reply with quote Tuesday, May 09, 2006

You are in...but man one question I was doing with fraps the movie with 20 fps but now fraps goes to 4 fps Sad I can't do with 4 fps Neutral and thanks for helping us with the reaping sounds and..others we can use a cameran man and some few people but I had about 10 people but you know they don't understand and they fight in the film and they don't stop you knoww...
If you get some people I them to listen to me not fight and then bla bla bla fire beams and such things.. Very Happy if you know another program for filming tell me and ofcourse you are in.
PS: if you have mesenger ID tell me in private mesage.

The_One11 View user's profile Send private message

Sugar & Cocaine wrote : You are in...but man one question I was doing with fraps the movie with 20 fps but now fraps goes to 4 fps Sad I can't do with 4 fps Neutral and thanks for helping us with the reaping sounds and..others we can use a cameran man and some few people but I had about 10 people but you know they don't understand and they fight in the film and they don't stop you knoww...
If you get some people I them to listen to me not fight and then bla bla bla fire beams and such things.. Very Happy if you know another program for filming tell me and ofcourse you are in.
PS: if you have mesenger ID tell me in private mesage.

by the way no problem then I will be youre camara man with frpas or you can use a toll called speedupmypc so you can nmake that progam fraps cpu higer so no low fps but alrith then

You will be the cameran and a player...you pick (nappa , picolo, tien,yamcha , saybamen this is the players who remain) and I'd give you a private mesage with my id but I have messenger www.yahoo.com Smile
Edit : Put mesenger because msn is hard to make an account *laughing out loud*

Booler View user's profile Send private message

sorry dude but this video is such a fiddle sticks Rolling Eyes

<<  1, 2

0 / 2472