Content

1, 2  >>

Sound

Andreyesf Sugar & Cocaine View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, March 25, 2006

I was wondering you put on zeq2.I suggest you put tenkaichi sound,exemple when Vegeta throwes a big bang to say "Welcome to vegeta's big bang attack" and then "welcome to oblivion" and in the movies put sound of tenkaichi it will be soo great Very Happy Wink

Zangetsu View user's profile Send private message

It will most likely only be sounds from the show.

I hope they will make story mode for every person Very Happy and the movie sound of tenkaichi to put it on the zeq2 movie

Tom ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, March 26, 2006

As far as I know the team plans to rip sounds from the show. Atleast for voices. They want the feel of the show, not the games that are already out. That would just make it feel more like a game then the actual series.

Dan the Rebirth View user's profile Send private message

but if they rip the sounds from the show will ther not be some background noises what shouldnt be there?(like Musik, other voices or sondeffects ect.)
but maybe you can get clean audio sampel(I don't know if the voises, the BGM and the effects are on seperat audio streams, maybe on the 5.1 DVDs)
and the BGM you can get from the BGM collections, and the SFX you could also get somewere without any other sounds in it

background noises can be removed

I mean sounds of the characters in story mode like the andoroids broly bardock bojack etc,if they make story mode for every character on zeq2

josue917 View user's profile Send private message

andoroids broly bardock bojack does not exist then your is not necessary for you to put them you know anything you

trotty Owns a Medal View user's profile Send private message

andoroids broly bardock bojack does not exist then your is not necessary for you to put them you know anything you

Broly, Bardock, Bojack, and the Androids are characters from the show and movies and besides the sagas in the show the movies will also be included. So they will need rips of their voices.

At last someone inteeligent Shocked Laughing

MDave ZEQ2 Ninja View user's profile Send private message

I believe our FAQ answers the sound questions.

trotty wrote :

Broly, Bardock, Bojack, and the Androids are characters from the show and movies and besides the sagas in the show the movies will also be included. So they will need rips of their voices.

there does not exist then is necessary to put c13 c14 c15 have tapion ect... you know anything

Sugar & Cocaine wrote : At last someone inteeligent Shocked :*laughing out loud*:

and Sugar & Cocaine you which is not inteligent!!!!

(your everywhere you)

English please I quite don't understand what are you talking about and yes it will be android 13 too and tapion zeth said that all DBZ Sagas and movies will be in

Forza View user's profile Send private message

If I counted correctly there are 3 people who don't use correct punctuation, or no punctuation at all. Come on, try to make your posts readable.

Punio4 Somewhat Nifty View user's profile Send private message

Ok... what I absolutely adored about tenkaichi is that there are no following scenes:

"Blah blah jabber jabber .... KAAAAA---*gasp*----MEEEEEEE---- *gasp*----HAAAAAAA-*gasp*----MEEEEEE-----
*gasp*-----HAAAAAAAA----*choke*"

I dislike that.

"Yaah! *beam*" > that's enough.

It kills the gameplay in my honest opinion...

[EDIT]

Zeth, this filter is... hmm... how should I put this... ticklish.

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Zeth, this filter is... hmm... how should I put this... ticklish.

Punio, bake some apple pie shovel.

Sugar & Cocaine wrote : English please I quite don't understand what are you talking about and yes it will be android 13 too and tapion zeth said that all DBZ Sagas and movies will be in

it is null then and which your known as that already

Forza wrote : If I counted correctly there are 3 people who don't use correct punctuation, or no punctuation at all. Come on, try to make your posts readable.

me frensh completely normal

tommety View user's profile Send private message

josue917 wrote : me frensh completely normal

Your french might be, but your english isn't, except for that last short entry, the one I quoted here, I couldn't
figure out what it was you were trying to say.
There are some online translators, granted they might not be 100% accurate on grammar I think it would get you a long way, no offence to you personally, although I can understand it if you won't see it like that.

Back to the sounds though:
Will the sounds be of the japanese saga's/movies,
or will it be english? For some reason I find japanese fit better, but that could also be because of most DBZ games that had characters actually making noise when fighting etc. were japanese.

Reply with quote Monday, March 27, 2006

Your french might be, but your english isn't, except for that last short entry, the one I quoted here, I couldn't
figure out what it was you were trying to say.
There are some online translators, granted they might not be 100% accurate on grammar I think it would get you a long way, no offence to you personally, although I can understand it if you won't see it like that.

or will it be english? For some reason I find japanese fit better, but that could also be because of most DBZ games that had characters actually making noise when fighting etc. were japanese.

it has you to reflect is enough to good lira (veiled

tommety wrote :

[Q:0008] Are you going to rip dialogue from the show or will you be getting other voice actors?
[A:0008] We're going to use a variety of sources to get voices in the game, both english and japanese. You will have the option to choose either one of them.

straight from the faq Wink

tommety View user's profile Send private message

Tom wrote :

[Q:0008] Are you going to rip dialogue from the show or will you be getting other voice actors?
[A:0008] We're going to use a variety of sources to get voices in the game, both english and japanese. You will have the option to choose either one of them.

straight from the faq Wink

*sigh* I must be doing something wrong then.
I searched (both that function on the boards as well as the ctrl+f in the FAQ topic itself) on 'sounds' 'voice'
'japanese' and 'english' and I got no search results at all, oh well, thanks for looking it up.
(I don't like to read an entire FAQ for one thing, so I do a lot of searches)

You wouldn't have to read the whole thing, all the questions are listed at the beginning of each part of the FAQ. Smile You should read it all anyway Wink
by the way I dislike these emoticons >.<
I have a question about sounds though... Will the energy sounds and other sound effects be ripped from the show or will new sounds be made?

tezcatlipoca View user's profile Send private message

I think the answer is obvious.. : )

1, 2  >>

0 / 2472