Content

Video???

Ged_as View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, March 25, 2006

Can you release some of game videos?Sorry for language Very Happy

Zangetsu View user's profile Send private message

There is one already released, it is old and all the concepts in it are forfeit because they have changed their whole outlet of the game. It's in the faq

Andreyesf Sugar & Cocaine View user's profile Send private message

Where can I find the video? where exacly? give me the link I can't find it in the FAQ

Oops. Super Long link.
Here it is. Like I said most of those concepts are extremely outdated.

Thanks man I will wach it now. O MY GOOOD that was verryy verry great and it is outdated veryy surprised and the models now are much much BEAUTIFUL.I loved that frieza wave and I AM VERY HAPPY they putted tutorial Very Happy and please make the aura more animated and don't forget the deathball MUCH BIGGER AND ANIMATED please.ZEQ2 RULLEZ:DVery Happy:

Icarus View user's profile Send private message

Sugar & Cocaine wrote : please make the aura more animated and don't forget the deathball MUCH BIGGER AND ANIMATED please.ZEQ2 RULLEZ:DVery Happy:

Seeing as that video is heaps old that was probably done ages ago.

Sugar & Cocaine wrote : Thanks man I will wach it now. O MY GOOOD that was verryy verry great and it is outdated veryy surprised and the models now are much much BEAUTIFUL.I loved that frieza wave and I AM VERY HAPPY they putted tutorial Very Happy and please make the aura more animated and don't forget the deathball MUCH BIGGER AND ANIMATED please.ZEQ2 RULLEZ:DVery Happy:

Don't spout useless demands, you'll never see them considered in this manner.

Can't wait for zeq2:D.I hope in the next update will be a video of goku and vegeta fighthing and don't forget the aura if they can do like esf to push a button and to charge KY and turbo Smile

...Seriously, what are the chances that the ZEQ2 team would forget to implement an aura? None. Now quit bringing witty stuff up.

SuGokuZEQ2 View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Their first 2 videos were really nice.

As the zeq2 team says, they will update their site with media if it's really worth to check it out. Unlike putting 1 picture and calling that a big update Razz.

You meen they have another video I want to see it give me the link please Cool

That would be a bad idea...

Forza View user's profile Send private message

Sugar & Cocaine wrote : You meen they have another video I want to see it give me the link please Cool

The first video was just an example of the aura. It was a movie of standard quake 3 showing an original quake 3 model flying around and stuff. Nothing that special for the phase Zeq2 is at now. It doesn't represent anything anymore.

MDave ZEQ2 Ninja View user's profile Send private message

Zangetsu wrote : Oops. Super Long link.
Here it is. Like I said most of those concepts are extremely outdated.

DEAR lloyd that looks horrible (my old animations especially) compared to what we have now Razz brings back memories though!

What tell us? Very Happy good improvment? new aura, mêlée system oo and I like when you are swoping the camera looks great

Super Vegetto ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

How about...wait and see?... -_-"

ok I will wait tomorrow the update is coming, it has passed one week.I hope it is a video of the new animation or picolo picture or Neutral gohan ssj2

Devion Slipping Away View user's profile Send private message

Sugar & Cocaine wrote : ok I will wait tomorrow the update is coming, it has passed one week.I hope it is a video of the new animation or picolo picture or Neutral gohan ssj2

don't expect too much, it will only be more disappointing if it isn't what you think it is.

Also I don't think they will be showing SSJ2 Gohan very soon, since its a Cell Saga character.

cbogdanb View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, March 29, 2006

well what can y say but the old game looked fine at that time and it is too by my perspective Very Happy

0 / 2472