Content

BFP Models from the Archive

Forza View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 01, 2006

Good afternoon,

Last night I checked my BFP cd's because I felt like playing it again for a while. I discovered the 5 best models, in my opinion, ever made for BFP.

These 5 models have been made/edited by a guy called Fieldy Snuts. He was the number one poster on Fragacow.com, if you still remember. Fieldy Snuts, or FS, made models of other Fragacow forum legends.

I just had to share this, because I think there is noone else anymore with this models. This pack contains:

Chester
FusedNamek (I remember playing BFP and Q3 Western mod with him)
Gogetto
MajinGogeta
Ryuma

The attacks all look very well and they have a certain touch of originality, like ZEQ. Altogether I think these are better than ZEQ though.

Here is the link for download:

http://home.wanadoo.nl/ok.vanderheide1/BFP-FS.rar (*Out of Bandwidth, need another host)

Have fun,

Forza

sarriss_Sarriss View user's profile Send private message

Forza wrote : Good afternoon,

Last night I checked my BFP cd's because I felt like playing it again for a while. I discovered the 5 best models, in my opinion, ever made for BFP.

These 5 models have been made/edited by a guy called Fieldy Snuts. He was the number one poster on Fragacow.com, if you still remember. Fieldy Snuts, or FS, made models of other Fragacow forum legends.

I just had to share this, because I think there is noone else anymore with this models. This pack contains:

Chester
FusedNamek (I remember playing BFP and Q3 Western mod with him)
Gogetto
MajinGogeta
Ryuma

The attacks all look very well and they have a certain touch of originality, like ZEQ. Altogether I think these are better than ZEQ though.

Here is the link for download:

http://home.wanadoo.nl/ok.vanderheide1/BFP-FS.rar

Have fun,

Forza

the link didn't work.

Michel View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud*... are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?

*rolling on floor laughing* what the heck Razz out of bandwidth Razz

Anyone got a decent host or anything? Sad

DeMeX View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, April 02, 2006

wow, Forza I almost forgot Fragacow... Which is kind of strange if I recall correctly I was the one who suggested the name and some logos *laughing out loud*

Yeah I was Fusednamek...was quite the bfp player at that time at least I like to think...

but yeah Fieldysnuts did make very original models, In the case of fusednamek he did exactly what I wanted. A model that had the basic look of vegetto with picollo ears, green skin and funky hair, the attacks he made where also very cool Smile

The good old days...ahh memories

TRL Spam Machine View user's profile Send private message

can we have some piccies? I'd like to see these legendary models

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

I remember these models, the link works fine here ahh memories of Fragacow and DragonBFP, that was years ago I feel so old *laughing out loud*. *laughing out loud* I was RaiDer and I still am quite the bfp player Wink, no one was/is as fast as I am at b/m except for maybe ^Sephiroth. Somewhere in this house of mine I've got a cd from years ago with LOADS of bfp models and maps from around the DragonBFP and Fragacow days I'l see if I can find it sometime, I went through a phase of d/lin everyting BFP it's all on that CD. You know I think I've got that Kriccolo model on it, remember that one from DragonBFP and Fragacow?? Krillin fused with Piccolo. *Looks for CD*

Welcome back DeMeX, I didn't know you were still in 'the scene'.
It's too bad I joined quite at the end of the good times at fragacow, but I remember quite correctly how much fun it was posting over there.

As for the models: At the start of every day you can download them, because I have some bandwidth again then.

@Raider:
Yea, I did pretty much the same. I edited some models myself which are pretty aight. Too bad I lost my best edit Sad.

DeMeX View user's profile Send private message

Well at least I can say that seph was member of my clan before he was a member of any other one muaha

@ Forza
After Westernquake 3 kinda died out of people playing it despite being a kick buttocks game in my oppinion I moved to NS-CO, joined a clan and had a fun time in organized clan wars and such...but that too seemed to die out and currently I am out of the loop

DeMeX wrote :
@ Forza
After Westernquake 3 kinda died out of people playing it despite being a kick buttocks game in my oppinion I moved to NS-CO, joined a clan and had a fun time in organized clan wars and such...but that too seemed to die out and currently I am out of the loop

I moved on to America's Army and World of Warcraft after BFP. Now I'm back to America's Army again tho Smile.
All kinda shitgames though, I'm really hoping for something DBZ'ish soon.

TRL Spam Machine View user's profile Send private message

Forza wrote :

DeMeX wrote :
@ Forza

I moved on to America's Army and World of Warcraft after BFP. Now I'm back to America's Army again tho Smile.
All kinda shitgames though, I'm really hoping for something DBZ'ish soon.

*laughing out loud* something dbzish, say is america's army really that great? I never played, was afraid to get brainwashed and anal probed.

It's fun .. but when it just started the gameplay was so much better than it is now. And it's really no brainwashing, it's just a game. Once you play you don't notice any sign of propaganda anymore.

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 03, 2006

DeMeX wrote : Well at least I can say that seph was member of my clan before he was a member of any other one muaha

Yea l0l untill he became the clan hopper that he was, then he went through a solo phase, then joined GT and now no one plays it l0l. Seph is mostly on UT04 these days, thats where I keep finding myself when I have the time.

0 / 2472