Content

Lssj_brolly

Slipstream Catching On View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, April 06, 2006

In my ongoing quest to blow the binds of hardcore dbz fans, I've decided to create a series of model based upon the the characters, but with my own twist. From Goku, to Vegeta, to Captain Ginyu, I plan to input these models into ESF as a replacement for the stock models upon the release of their 1.3 version.

Here's my latest effort, Brolly. With an afro.
Let the head exploding begin XD

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, April 06, 2006

<-- Hehe. I like it.

Looks more original than Brolly-esque though. Pretty solid face mesh details Smile

Slipstream Catching On View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 07, 2006

I changed a few things, but its not that far off from the original.

all done

something like 4600 polygon; there are places I can remove detail, but I'll be keeping it in this area (even though the model is for half life)

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

I changed a few things, but its not that far off from the original.

Oh really now? The proportions are totally unlike DBZ though! The face, in particular, looks totally unique in comparison to the complexion Brolly has. Seems more of a Frankenstein army general with slapsticked anime hair.

Not that I don't enjoy it as an original piece (it'd make for one heck of a parody fighter mod), it's really not reminiscent of DBZ's Brolly Smile.

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

Slipstream wrote : In my ongoing quest to blow the binds of hardcore dbz fans, I've decided to create a series of model based upon the the characters, but with my own twist. From Goku, to Vegeta, to Captain Ginyu, I plan to input these models into ESF as a replacement for the stock models upon the release of their 1.3 version.

Here's my latest effort, Brolly. With an afro.
Let the head exploding begin XD

Pretty cool idea, hey you know Piccolo would have to be a black man. A ButtlordGT pack would be hilarious, the pack then would be a diss to DBZ, *laughing out loud*.

N-J ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

yeah it looks like a pretty solid model...but actually you americafied him :p

Mako| View user's profile Send private message

His face looks like a 80-year old. Shocked

0 / 2472