Content

Hmm, animation question

Shioku Stealthy Loudspeaker View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Well about now im getting tired of making threads, BUT oh well. My new question is a animation question. I have 3D Studio Max 8 (My dad bought it for me for my birth-day. Have no clue why, can't model.) SO with that in mind, I took animation. I also have MilkShape 3D to help do some simple animations before I try them in 3DS Max 8. Well when I play the animation they are extremely fast sometimes in Max 8 to. Wondering how to fix this or view it at a normal speed.

dale_22x View user's profile Send private message

*ponders*...there should be a little button around the animation time line..I beleive it has a small picture of a clock somthing on it...

anyways...there should be a button near the time line that lets you set the amount of frames on your bar and how fast it does and stuff...

....you dad got you max your b-day?...>_> last time I got any sort of gift from them was when I was like 14.

Hah well im only 16 so I guess that counts for it. My dad will probably get me stuff for my B-Day for the rest of my life...it's weird, but anyway thanks I havn't checked it out yet, but I will.

frsrblch View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, April 14, 2006

Your dad spent $3500 on your birthday present?

Reply with quote Friday, April 14, 2006

Yea, my dad lives in a 2 story house on the beach. But he NEVER gives me money unless it's for a special occasion (Going out with great fighter, b-day, christmass, etc.) Very small itsy witsy problem...I don't live with my dad XD I live in a completely different state.

Morpherex View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, April 15, 2006

zeth is a f.ag0t.

0 / 2472