Content

<<  1, 2

Piccolo (Uncaped)

zane View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, May 05, 2006

Yeah...but this game will be like budokai 3 (models ) but I wonder if they put movies in game ... it will be awesome .

Until now I thought you would be a fan of this mod, but after this comment...

How can you even think of compare Zeq2 with Budokai?

Here is A LOT! A LOT! more detail on the models and maps all the stuff is exactly like in the anime.

nonononono Sugar & Cocaine Very Happy

Andreyesf Sugar & Cocaine View user's profile Send private message

*laughing out loud* Embarassed I said that??!!!!!

Valgar View user's profile Send private message

for sure no comparations

this model is great, cannot wait to see piccolo doing a special beam cannon Very Happy

LegendarySaiyan View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, May 06, 2006

the face and the lower part of his body is great but there is something that bothers me and that is that he's upper body is a little bit thin.. thats my opinion.. but the whole thing is great.. keep up the good work.. Very Happy

Blaize ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

just like everyone else, read the post better.
the neck will be made bigger.. by doing that the rest will look a bit bigger/fatter also.

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

the face and the lower part of his body is great but there is something that bothers me and that is that he's upper body is a little bit thin.. thats my opinion.. but the whole thing is great.. keep up the good work.. Very Happy

The upper body probably seems thin and lacking chest region due to the particular angle of the pose. As Blaize mentioned, watch for an update on this WIP character Wink

paulerxx View user's profile Send private message

simply amazing..I am loving all of the models.

essentara View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, May 07, 2006

thats really good Shocked , only maybe the skin should be a tad bit darker, and the suit a tad bit lighter, its really hard to see the folds in the darkness

Super Vegetto ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, May 08, 2006

essentara wrote : thats really good Shocked , only maybe the skin should be a tad bit darker, and the suit a tad bit lighter, its really hard to see the folds in the darkness

Show me a picture where you can actually see Piccolo's gi folds in the series ^_^

Super Snake Sugar & Cocaine View user's profile Send private message

Super Vegetto wrote : Show me a picture where you can actually see Piccolo's gi folds in the series ^_^

True. You can hardly see them.
But the skin color... Well, is it just me or do they chance from time to time?

(both about the serie not the model by the way)

Super Vegetto ZEQ2 Legend View user's profile Send private message

They do change, not always consistent.
Although we made sure to take an avarage color of all the tones.

I think we got it just about right ^_^ but this model/skin is due to change.

Naturally, as I've said before, there is a large difference in the series between DVD and television versions. It's simply a matter of what colors can be shown and so forth. Remember to take into regard that multiple "downloaded" episodes are going to have a varied amount of encode types AND that distancing on a character results in blur, which further results in darker colors.

You can be sure that we've taken all this into regard and will provide "unique" methods of attaining your desired appearence Wink

series.jpg

series.jpg

dvd.jpg

dvd.jpg

And what if the colors are to different?
You just pick the best color for your own taste?

What are you talking about? The colors, for the most part ARE consistent throughout the series. You just have to take into account the conditions for the episode you are watching. Is it on television? Is it on DVD? Am I watching an episode that was encoded on a computer? Is the character in the distance? Are there any lighting sources?

Consider that, handle all possibilities, and if nothing else take the mean hex average from a couple HUNDRED shots and calculate your base hex color range. Simple stuff.

Yeah... Simple stuff.. O_O

Valgar View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 10, 2006

DVD are more acurrate... I think... tv there's lot of filter's and loses it's quality... like the fist screen.. it's dirty... and darken..
and the second... sure is a good clean screen

Piccolo The Green Man View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 09, 2007

He looks great. I honestly can never really find any flaws in the ZEQ2 models. And even if there technically were... it wouldn't matter, anyway.

Hey, I noticed something. The drawing style looks a bit more like the Android saga. No?

spyxter Flutie Flakes View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 09, 2007

Piccolo wrote : He looks great. I honestly can never really find any flaws in the ZEQ2 models. And even if there technically were... it wouldn't matter, anyway.

Hey, I noticed something. The drawing style looks a bit more like the Android saga. No?

This model is rather old. It has TEXTURES. And they will no longer use any textures.

<<  1, 2

0 / 2472