Content

1, 2, 3  >>

Scene Filters

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dan the Rebirth View user's profile Send private message

awesome and nice effects, the blured filter gives me a feeling of heat very well done.....but....the legs looks very long but I think thats only because they are not perfectly postionated and because there is no base on what he can stand

the legs looks very long but I think thats only because they are not perfectly postionated and because there is no base on what he can stand

This has a lot to do with the angle of the view. I can assure you that Goku's legs are of proper length. Besides, the progress thread was concerning the Scene Filters Wink

Dan the Rebirth View user's profile Send private message

I don't wannt to talk now about the angels or the lengh of gokus legs, but I saw that and thought better I say it than someone else^^ and in the final kajoken you will use all 4 of them, right? can't wait to see that fully animated

oh and the colors of the model this is a filter to right?(I don't think you will put a aditional skin in the pack for that)

and in the final kajoken you will use all 4 of them, right?

The final kaioken picture does not involve scene blurring or overbright effects. Those are reserved for the pulse effect in the animated version. The first image shows no filters in use.

oh and the colors of the model this is a filter to right?(I don't think you will put a aditional skin in the pack for that)

Naturally, yes. The screen filter literally applies a "screen" overlay to adjust and lighten tones.

Andreyesf Sugar & Cocaine View user's profile Send private message

2 updates ?Wow thats amazing Smile I like it with that scene filters and the kaioken looks fantastic Very Happy Shocked

Tranx View user's profile Send private message

I had a vacation with my family and when I open up the ZEQ2 site I was really amazed. I really like the Kaioken display because it looks like it was taken from the cartoon. Nice Job guys Very Happy

RaiDer Genuine Pirate Therapy View user's profile Send private message

Again like usual, awesome. And once again you've managed to capture the show to a tee, spot on.

Japieja Beard with a Conscious View user's profile Send private message

hehe, I might be stepping over the line here by asking this, Razz But, that Kaio-Ken Aura, is that a Photoshop added aura or actually the one that will be used in-game for the Kaio-Ken attack?

Anyways, I must say this really DOES look like the series. kaio-Ken perfection!

thapulse View user's profile Send private message

I quote: "Your better then me kakarot, You are the best.." © vegeta ^^
this is awesome stuff Smile keep it up

hehe, I might be stepping over the line here by asking this, Razz But, that Kaio-Ken Aura, is that a Photoshop added aura or actually the one that will be used in-game for the Kaio-Ken attack?

The progress thread's primary purpose was to show the new scene effects. You aren't stepping over the line at all. Sadly, the aura shown is indeed a rendered edit for demonstration purposes. I assure you that the aura and effects ingame are and will continue to be significantly better than what we able to do with simple renders.

Japieja Beard with a Conscious View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :

The progress thread's primary purpose was to show the new scene effects. You aren't stepping over the line at all. Sadly, the aura shown is indeed a rendered edit for demonstration purposes. I assure you that the aura and effects ingame are and will continue to be significantly better than what we able to do with simple renders.

I'll hold you to that Razz

Forza View user's profile Send private message

Perfect, I don't think there's anything to crit at all. <3

zane View user's profile Send private message

You are kidding right?
oO what the f*** thats freaking awesome !

I have a sugestion when you push kaioken the screen will go motion blur or something and then you are faster and your damage increases Very Happy and don't tell me LIKE IN THE SERIES Smile

Devion Slipping Away View user's profile Send private message

Is that the ingame aura you are gonna use, or is this just a global idea which you still need to get ingame?

Alex ZEQ2 Effects Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Devion wrote : Is that the ingame aura you are gonna use, or is this just a global idea which you still need to get ingame?

Zeth wrote : Sadly, the aura shown is indeed a rendered edit for demonstration purposes. I assure you that the aura and effects ingame are and will continue to be significantly better than what we able to do with simple renders.

Devion Slipping Away View user's profile Send private message

Alex wrote :

Devion wrote : Is that the ingame aura you are gonna use, or is this just a global idea which you still need to get ingame?

Zeth wrote : Sadly, the aura shown is indeed a rendered edit for demonstration purposes. I assure you that the aura and effects ingame are and will continue to be significantly better than what we able to do with simple renders.

I read too fast, again... Laughing

You almost finish the raditz saga... Very Happy you need an krilin,bulma,master roshi,gohan child,that pig oolong and puar ...and voila Razz

Zajac View user's profile Send private message

Sugar & Cocaine wrote : You almost finish the raditz saga... Very Happy you need an krilin,bulma,master roshi,gohan child,that pig oolong and puar ...and voila Razz

They have a lot more to do pal, they need to handle the whole game engine for now, and I doubt there will be puar, oolong, bulma etc...
from characters I think they will make this one for sayian saga: Nappa, Saibamen, Yamcha, Tien, Chiaotzu, Krillin and Gohan, this characters were fighting in Sayian Saga (+ those they made already)

and for future, do not spam, really, it has nothing to do with this topic Confused

Valgar View user's profile Send private message

awesome!!
the pics are great!
it's the simple details like these that turns this game more like DBZ than ever Very Happy

john_volkov View user's profile Send private message

Here is a Gif of what Kaioken will look Like Very Happy
I hope you like it I work for a hole 5 minutes

Here is a Gif of what Kaioken will look Like Very Happy
I hope you like it I work for a hole 5 minutes

Hehe. I sure as heck hope our Kaioken looks better than that. All the pictures weren't shown to be a stage by stage process of the Kaioken. The Kaioken itself was chosen to represent the scene filters we have in various degrees. The overbright image, for instance, is only used on aura pulses and pushes of the Kaioken whereas the last image would be a more active powerup scene filter.

Adas View user's profile Send private message

its a render from max right? if all those effects and lighting are made with max, so it means that you still gotta implement it to quake 3 right?. couse making a render with max is easy , the other part is the ingame development ^^. im just courious... Twisted Evil and I noticed that this render is a bit photoshoped I think... if you are truly using ink & paint you just can't get those white parts on his GI. I Believe that you placed a single omni in front of him, but still ink & paint won't give you 3 colored map. I mean there is no way that the white parts are generated with max

its a render from max right? if all those effects and lighting are made with max, so it means that you still gotta implement it to quake 3 right?.

Incorrect. Q3 is already fully capable of screen passes via shaders. The effect is already in-development ingame as the history suggests.

couse making a render with max is easy , the other part is the ingame development ^^. im just courious...

As it's been mentioned, making a render with max with the effects we use INGAME is incredibly difficult to do given the advanced nature of our enhancements. This is why you'd notice a quality degrade on our cel-shadows, outlines, and scene filters when viewing the renders. Users will see significant improvements in the in-map versions.

Twisted Evil and I noticed that this render is a bit photoshoped I think... if you are truly using ink & paint you just can't get those white parts on his GI.

Nobody said anything about using ink & paint. Where are you getting these ideas from ? Hehe. We aren't your mom and pop DBZ mod, friend. We have our own proprietary methods.

I Believe that you placed a single omni in front of him, but still ink & paint won't give you 3 colored map. I mean there is no way that the white parts are generated with max

Like I said, nobody said it was generated Wink.

1, 2, 3  >>

0 / 2472