Content

Referencer Pos.

Shioku Stealthy Loudspeaker View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hmm, well I don't know where exactly to put this, and since it is sorta a request, mine as well post it here. Currently im in the process of downloading ALL of the Dragonball Z, and wanted to be a Referencer for the project. I know Zeth's been havin a lot of stress with Referencing so im here to take that load off XD

Element4q2 View user's profile Send private message

It probably would have been better to PM Zeth, but he'll see it here anyway.

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

It's QUITE a demanding position, indeed. Having just the episodes (in DVD quality) is only a start. There's an extensive testing process involved to determine your aptitude for spotting details and your shear speed of collection. I'd contact myself or one of the team via a messenger application.

Shioku Stealthy Loudspeaker View user's profile Send private message

Yea, I was plannin on doing that in the first place, but I just thought, I would let you know im getting all the episodes. I'll be happy to do test to get the position. Anyway, I have the first one (right now to make sure it worked) and the first ones didn't look exactly SUPER fantastic, but it's DvD quality. Anyway I'll talk to you when I get home.

thapulse View user's profile Send private message

Weeeell I hope you're up for a challenge Razz and trust me I know what I'm talkin' about ^^ good luck mate!

Morpherex View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, May 12, 2006

What's the resolution? Because if I remember correctly, nobody has fully riped and sent out an entire full dbz series dvd quality rip with dual audio.

Dan the Rebirth View user's profile Send private message

no there is a group witch released DVD quality, dual audio DB, DBZ Rips: [A-E] but I don't gona post here the link coz thats warez Razz

Dan the Rebirth wrote : no there is a group witch released DVD quality, dual audio DB, DBZ Rips: [A-E] but I don't gona post here the link coz thats warez Razz

Nope. They didn't do all of them dual audio. I would know. I had it.
leaping lizards... research before post.

thapulse View user's profile Send private message

Morpherex wrote : What's the resolution? Because if I remember correctly, nobody has fully riped and sent out an entire full dbz series dvd quality rip with dual audio.

as long as it's Ahq quality it'll do just fine.

thapulse wrote :

Morpherex wrote : What's the resolution? Because if I remember correctly, nobody has fully riped and sent out an entire full dbz series dvd quality rip with dual audio.

as long as it's Ahq quality it'll do just fine.

Who are you to decide that?

0 / 2472