Content

DB Series

Veghetto View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I always wanted to see a Dragon Ball game that went from Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball GT. I know that would take even longer than it has been taking to do just the DBZ series (and I think I heard something about not doing the GT series a while back, which is cool, because the only thing I liked about that series anyway was SSJ4), but when you're done making the DBZ series, do you think that the team will be making future patches for the DB series? I always want to play as little Goku with a stick beating up Bulma's car Twisted Evil .

Super Snake Sugar & Cocaine View user's profile Send private message

I THINK they will just stick with DBZ.

zane View user's profile Send private message

That would took to long, some of you will say now "wh00t DBZ Mangas are longer than DB" but in the DB ANIME where some storys that weren't in the manga AND in DB are a lot more characters you would have to model in DBZ they fight 1 enemy for like 4-6 mangas in DB it was like "here an enemy, there an enemy and here some more and than a really strong enemy. But than again here an enemy ..."
and so on..

And DB is more of a kids adventure.
Not an action packed "kick-the-poo-out-of-everyone" serie.

Dan the Rebirth View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I like Dragonball....

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Super Snake wrote : And DB is more of a kids adventure.

Not really, it was made by the same guy. Now GT was made for kids. In Dragon Ball Krillin and Goku were just kids. Doesn't mean it was made for kids.

SSJ2VEGETA View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, May 18, 2006

Veghetto wrote :

Not really, it was made by the same guy. Now GT was made for kids. In Dragon Ball Krillin and Goku were just kids. Doesn't mean it was made for kids.

actully it was if I remember correctly goku had to remind krillen that he had no nose so he couldn't smeel the smelly guy -_- that screams kiddy

Dan the Rebirth View user's profile Send private message

dragonball started of as a gag-manga/anime and was based on "a Journey to the West"
and it shows how goku grows up until he becomes a man and married chi-chi, and at that point the story starts to get more seriously

SSJ2VEGETA wrote :

Veghetto wrote :

actully it was if I remember correctly goku had to remind krillen that he had no nose so he couldn't smeel the smelly guy -_- that screams kiddy

How much sweeet poo have you seen like that in DBZ, really?

Veghetto wrote :

May have said it wrong. Kids Adventure:
Adventure with kids..

But that doesn't change the adventure part. And ZEQ just simplie isn't an advanture.

Jooostin View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, April 01, 2007

Okay, I'm not a member of the team (due to lack of time and such), but I'm a personal friend of Zeth's. I've had this discussion with him many times, and ZEQ2 will be as follows...

Dragonball Z
Dragonball Z movies (optional feature)

That's it. No Dragonball, Dragonball GT, or any manga-related features (unless they appear in the series OR movies). What they're offering is a game that is as accurate as possible to the same Dragonball Z series that you can buy at your nearest "anime-friendly" video store. Zeth won't even acknowledge the existence of Dragonball or Dragonball GT in conversations about ZEQ2. Wink

Feel free to correct me, team, but that's the latest stance I've heard about non-DBZ stuff making it into the game.

Thanks for asking, Veghetto. Keep dropping by for more super-special-awesome updates. Very Happy

-Jooostin
(old alias: ssjHamutaro)

0 / 2472