Content

Photoshop

Super Snake Sugar & Cocaine View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, April 29, 2007

I KNOW there are some people here who are really good artists. I don'know I'f they use photoshop, so I really want to know.

I saw some good looking art from TRL, Icarus and especially Tek back in the days. And I bet a lot of team members use Photoshop.

So who uses it? How much do you use it? Why do you like using it?
AND! Show some work please. Smile

I use photoshop from time to time. Its fun to use when you need to kill some time. I like to make wallpapers, sigs and colour my scetches. But I'm really not that good yet.

I have some sample on my Photobucket but its more sigs than big work. Since uploading a size is limited.
But here:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Solidus_Snake/

by the way what happend to Tek? Never heard or saw from him anywhere.

Ussj_gohan View user's profile Send private message

Photoshop rocks...

Search for the Paint shop pro.

Japieja Beard with a Conscious View user's profile Send private message

Well, I kinda used to use Adobe Photoshop allot for my drawings.
But since I stopped drawing lately, I don't really use it anymore.

Some drawings I made used to be allot of Naruto orientated, but somehow I can't get myself to draw it again even though I still would like to.
Made some WoW character from people who requested them, but I got bored of doing the requests after 2 people Very Happy

Last thing I made with Photoshop was a Ragnaros, from Wow.

Icarus View user's profile Send private message

Ussj_gohan wrote : Photoshop rocks...

Search for the Paint shop pro.

...You've gotta be kidding me. Either you haven't tried both of them, or didn't have the patience to experiment and work with Photoshop.

Anyway, back to the topic, it's pretty much the only thing I use since I don't have a Wacom and Painter 9 isn't compatible with my tablet's brand. Definately an amazing program with endless capabilities and potential. If you're interested in my work just check my Devart page, there's a link in my profile.

TRL Spam Machine View user's profile Send private message

I use adobe too because it's a very powerful tool. Allthough I figure I don't even know the half of it.

You can make your own brushes, different layers, filters for the lazy work.

I'll try to show you a work where I spend a lot of time in photoshop with.

It's the hero from the first dragon quest game ever. It's supposed to be in a dungeon but I kind of got lazy on the background.
If you want to see more you can visit my deviantart page too like icarus.

Oh and Japieja, how come you don't draw anymore? Crying or Very sad

Japieja wrote : Some drawings I made used to be allot of Naruto orientated, but somehow I can't get myself to draw it again even though I still would like to.
Made some WoW character from people who requested them, but I got bored of doing the requests after 2 people Very Happy

To bad. I stil remenber those naruto brothers you made. Not really a naruto fan so don't know there names. It looked really cool though.

Also Icarus and TRL... That's awesome work you guys have.

Grega View user's profile Send private message

Well photoshop and paintshot pro are very similar in wht they can do. So in the end its all up to what you are more comfortable with.

While Paintshop Pro is uninformed participator friendly for the basic stuff and complicated to heck with the advenced stuff. Photoshop keeps it all at about the same level.

So if you are starting you should use paintshop untill you become good. And than move to photoshop for more advanced work. But you shouldnt really start with photoshop unless you have a lot of patience for reading a lot of tutoreals ^^

Icarus View user's profile Send private message

Paint Shop Pro is quite disappointing in it's functionality compared to Photoshop from my experience. Photoshop gives a lot cleaner and comfortable environment to work with assuming you arrange the windows and toolbars to your liking disabling all the ones you don't need.

Japieja Beard with a Conscious View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 30, 2007

TRL wrote : Oh and Japieja, how come you don't draw anymore? Crying or Very sad

Not satisfied with the lvl of quality my drawings are, so I might as well not draw at all so avoid disappointments.

Anyways, this was that Ragnaros I was talking about.

madkiller View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, April 30, 2007

as a EX WoW fruitcake jap im amazed by you're work thats amazing you should do a Thunderann ! by any chance would you do a wall paper with rag in it 1024x860

Forza View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Japieja wrote :
Anyways, this was that Ragnaros I was talking about.

Are the proportions alright? In my mind he looked a lot different, but that might just be because I only saw him from 3 feet. (rogue ...) Also some black outlines look really hard (as in the opposite of soft). I must say I like the work on the arms and the fire, those look really tight.

Hottsauce View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, May 09, 2007

woah very nice work you guys have, I recently just got adobe photoshop cs2, and so im a beginner, I use it for cs sprays etc as I don't know how to make sigs or anything like that, and especialy lightings as you guys have

Tek View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, December 23, 2007

Smile

Reply with quote Sunday, December 23, 2007

Tek? I remember you. :O
You worked on a lot of GFX too right? I should remember because you're on of the reasons I started to look into photoshop Razz

Didn't know you where still around.

0 / 2472