Content

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

ingamevids

Zeth ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I think it's from the beginning of 2006 or something like that!

That video is actually from early summer '05.

ssj_paul View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Sunday, August 19, 2007

With the current progress I assume that the first ingame video would have to wait at least half an year! Smile
anyway.....its certainly worth the waiting! Smile

ssj3Gaby View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 20, 2007

Can you tell us how mutch you've done from game? 50%?.. 55%..10% ? etc

yakul View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, August 24, 2007

I like the song in the old ZEQ2 clip...
please.... if someone still have the song then please send me a Message with skype or somethink to send this song...

Reply with quote Friday, August 24, 2007

Can you tell us how mutch you've done from game? 50%?.. 55%..10% ? etc

I'm afraid that's not possible! Smile

Reply with quote Tuesday, August 28, 2007

why not?

spyxter Flutie Flakes View user's profile Send private message

Oh lloyd dammit, read the f'ing forums. There's like a million threads about that. Geez, I used to be a whiner, but at least I read what the team posted (I still do it).

ElementX The F-Men™ View user's profile Send private message

ssj3Gaby wrote : why not?

Because they will have to kill you, if they told you...

Tom ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Wednesday, August 29, 2007

私達が知らないので。 Wink

*laughing out loud* Very Happy

Perhaps because most of the visitors who come from other mod-related and fanatic-based locations fail to realize that ZEQ2 is not a game project and as such should not be treated as one.

Perhaps because most of the visitors who come from other mod-related and fanatic-based locations fail to realize that ZEQ2 is not a game project and as such should not be treated as one.

Very true, but when you are dealing with Dragonaball Z it's improbable not to have this happening! Smile

Super Snake Sugar & Cocaine View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, August 30, 2007

ElementX wrote :

Because they will have to kill you, if they told you...

You know.. I'm starting to belevie that.
I always thought zeth was way to smart. Bet he's sum' secret undercover alien killer. And now he has set his sight on ssj3Gaby.

Reply with quote Saturday, September 01, 2007

Well.. can you tell us how many years has passed since you start making the new zeq2?
PS: Don't kill me Zeth , I'm too young Smile)

Tom ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, September 01, 2007

0, it hasn't even been half a year yet Razz

Reply with quote Sunday, September 02, 2007

Consider that half-year and also consider that 90% of the work has been focused on the engine development and planning. Then take into account that we have around 6 or so semi-active developers as opposed to a 15-25 man minimum team working full time -- yes, we're undermanned. Now also remember that ZEQ2 and it's sister project, Zios, are both research projects (not traditional development projects). Neither project is designed for constant development. Majority of the time spent on the projects is used on reading articles, researching rendering methods, locating efficient existent modules, planning and documentation, and inventing improved techniques or development styles.

Yes, take all that into account and realize how poorly the DBZ design intention has reflected and attracted a slew of users who barely begin to understand what the project is about -- deeming it just another game when the design goals are anything but.

We aren't just another game modification or game (at all) even at that. Our emphasis and goals stem far beyond that. The developer community we had hoped to bring in is vastly overshadowed and furthermore off-put by the lackadaisically impressions attached to the DBZ history, contents of community, and image of the project.

Forza View user's profile Send private message

Zeth wrote :
Yes, take all that into account and realize how poorly the DBZ design intention has reflected and attracted a slew of users who barely begin to understand what the project is about -- deeming it just another game when the design goals are anything but.

We aren't just another game modification or game (at all) even at that. Our emphasis and goals stem far beyond that. The developer community we had hoped to bring in is vastly overshadowed and furthermore off-put by the lackadaisically impressions attached to the DBZ history, contents of community, and image of the project.

Maybe you should just ditch the whole DBZ concept then. It seems of lesser importance. Moreover it gives people false expectations; expectations you can at this time not live up to. I'm wondering when www.ziosengine.com is coming.

Moreover it gives people false expectations; expectations you can at this time not live up to.

Such expectations were only reached in imaginative minds. We've strictly related ourselves as a project bent on the research and development of anime (DBZ specifically) accuracy over the years -- on the part of rendering, mechanics, and beyond. It's the association with other mods and game projects that have caused certain users to have false assumptions about what we are and what we are trying to achieve.

I'm wondering when www.ziosengine.com is coming.

Honestly? As soon as we get the funds. Care to financially back or donate domain/hosting costs? Our pockets have run dry as we've put well over half a grand in hosting and domain costs over the years.

I'm wondering when www.ziosengine.com is coming.

Honestly? As soon as we get the funds. Care to financially back or donate domain/hosting costs? Our pockets have run dry as we've put well over half a grand in hosting and domain costs over the years.

Yea, I'm honestly asking that. ziosengine.com would be more legimate than zeq2.com since Zios is the big thing here. I could send some 20 euro's Razz But I doubt that'll cover all the costs.

That would actually help cover the domain costs for the first year -- a very promising start. Any donations would be highly appreciated from anyone as long as they keep in mind that it'd all be towards the engine development costs specifically. We'll arrange a public paypal account soon.

spyxter Flutie Flakes View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, September 03, 2007

I smell not-so-fresh fish...

Reply with quote Monday, September 03, 2007

I'd prefer just to send it to a bankaccount if you don't mind. Is it possible to send money from a normal bankaccount to a paypal account?

(Huh, good hosting for 20 euro a year?)

zane View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I got a very good hoster for 32 euros a year

Is it possible to send money from a normal bankaccount to a paypal account?

Yes. Simply create yourself an account and click transfer funds.

Huh, good hosting for 20 euro a year?

There are shared hosting packages down to $3 a month (27 euros a year). However these are typically very crammed, lackluster is server-side options, and prone to typical issues with multi-user servers. While we actually are and will be going with another shared host, it would be a more reliable one, such as one that we've banked on before -- http://dreamhost.com

Donations will help contribute to domain costs firstly, then hosting costs thereafter.

Donate to : [email protected]

Zeth wrote :

Is it possible to send money from a normal bankaccount to a paypal account?

Yes. Simply create yourself an account and click transfer funds.

That's not quite what I meant. I was asking if I could send money directly from my bank account to your paypal account.

Anyways, that doesn't matter anymore. I'm already in the process of signing up at paypal. Need to confirm my bankaccount in the next couple a days and hopefully you'll have the money next week.

<<  1, 2, 3  >>

0 / 2472