Content

Gundam Universe

Taintholes View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, June 04, 2007

anyone know what has happend to this mod? forgot about it for like half a year and the website seems to be down

Tom ZEQ2 Programmer View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, June 05, 2007

It's down because modnmod is down I believe. They were kind of in a slump for a bit (no coder basically), but I think they recently found one. Progress was still slow though.

Rykosho View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, September 06, 2007

I joined the team for a short while just over 2 years back. At that time they were also still looking for coders.
Sup was a little ambitious in what he asked for when I created the first level for him. He had more or less all the smaller sized deathmatch levels he wanted and was looking for more, shall we say, grander scale settings. I finished the first, which was actually the biggest (in terms of area size) level I'd created using Q3. The next level he'd asked for bordered on the near improbable in terms of complexity. I think in the end he was getting frustrated with not getting what he wanted from his new bigger levels and I was getting demotivated by the amonut of times I needed to restructure things that just weren't going to work and almost start over again each time. When I started a new job at that time I just didnt have the time to make what he wanted. I don't know if he still plans to use what I did finish for him, but I guess I'm not too concerned either way. If it does come out, It'll be worth a shot to play.
He was a cool guy though, generally fine to work with.

Grega View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Thursday, September 06, 2007

Site aint down. They moved back to planetquake

http://www.gundamuniverse.planetquake.gamespy.com/main.shtml

0 / 2472