Content

We wanna help Zeq2

ssj3Gaby View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Friday, July 20, 2007

You know , there are much of us and we love this game... If we can help you with anything , just ask us Smile We'll be happy to help zeq2

Ravven ZEQ2 3D Artist View user's profile Send private message

Sigh... Well... it's been said many times... We always welcome help! Wink The only thing you need to do is to apply! It's really THAT simple! Razz
You can apply to many different positions! Positions which are shown in the Team page as open for applications are not all! If you think, that there is need for someone who is not listed there, please apply and then the team will consider your application!

So if you think that you can help, please do!

dalte1989 View user's profile Send private message

hmmm I see you guys are looking for a musician. theres an excellent coder for MUGEN that also happens to be an excellent song creator as well. Listen to his works on his site, to get an example: http://www.reubenkee.com/httpdocs/pathos2f.html

His email is [email protected]

Show him some of ZeQ2 and I'm sure he would love to compose for you guyz. He has done some for many games, both commercial and free, so give him a try Very Happy .

Also if you guys are open, I can rip any voices or sound fxs from the budokai series if need be.

Ravven ZEQ2 3D Artist View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, July 21, 2007

Thanks for the info! Wink However, this is not the proper way of applying to Zeq2.

If you would like to apply, this is the mail you should use -> [email protected]

Phil ZEQ2 Webmaster View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Saturday, July 21, 2007

Yeah, referring people to us usually yields poor results. It would be better if you refer us to them and they apply under their own will Wink

Zero_SFX ZEQ2 Sound Artist View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Give us a nice cover letter. Smile

0 / 2472