Content

dbz game

KonohaSasuke View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, August 06, 2007

I'm actually wondering if there is a DBZ RPG game for the PC in which you can train yourself and fight the big battles when you feel you are ready (against vegeta/freeza/cell/buu)? I love RPG's with a story line, and I like DBZ. Anyone knows a game like this? Thank you very much Very Happy

WarFang_76 True Warrior View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 01, 2007

there`s no such thing yet only projects and promises and hopes Confused .BUT with a strong PC a Playstation 2 emulator is what you need tell if you want help and I`ll give it to you Very Happy

KonohaSasuke View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Monday, October 01, 2007

I have a Playstation 2, so I don't need an emulator. I also have a Nintendo Wii, so I can play Budokai Tenkaichi 3 when it comes out. by the way, for the Playstation 2, I have all the budokai games (including the tenkaichi games). I was just wondering if something like that excists for the PC. Well, it seems that I have to wait another year for DBZ online to come out...

mayco View user's profile Send private message

Reply with quote Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I know of such a game go to http://games.byond.com/hub/Falacy/DragonBallZHeroesUnited#online this is a good game and millions of possibilities Cool

0 / 2472